I hate that I take so long to reply. Like, everything distracts me. I can be in the middle of replying and look at my wall like. “Damn.. what kind of white is this? Is this a pale white? Off brand white?”
- I'm in my father's class at my high school. He said this today:
- Him: As some of you may not know, I'm a feminist.
- class: *laughs*
- Him: No, really, I am.
- Class: *laughs again*
- Him: Why is that funny?
- Asshole: Because you're a man, and you shouldn't think that way.
- Him: Well why not?
- Asshole: I dunno that's just the way that is.
- Him: I'm a feminist because of my wife. She and I have the EXACT same job. Yet, I make more than her.
- Class: *laughs*
- Him: Why is that funny? Shouldn't women be paid equally as men?
- Same Asshole: No, they're supposed to be in the kitchen.
- Him: *slams fist on asshole's desk* Why?
- Asshole: Because that's how it is.
- Him: Why?
- Asshole: That's their job.
- Him: Why?
- Asshole: *can't come up with another answer*
- Him: I'm a feminist because my wife has the exact same job, gets less pay, and with that, I can barely support my three children. If she got paid as much as me, life would be a bit easier for all of us.
- *note, my mother is a teacher like my father*
- Him: Women gave birth to us, and now, here in the state of Michigan, they can't even have their own rights? It's 2014 people! Grow up or get out of my class.
- Class: *silence*
- Him: Now.. Louis XVI
literally like. i’m not ~~~attracted to~~~ my friends but. they’re all attractive. like, wow. fuck. i am surrounded by hot people. i hope other people see how hot my friends are. i hope they see us in a group and are like “holy shit. so many hot people. hot as stars. that’s less of a clique and more of a constellation”